By Carol Revalee

Thursday, February 2, 2012

I Can

Well, I started another project with my Zen Tangles.  I am calling this one "I Can".  I can see where drawing these gives me some relaxation and also allow me to be creative.  It only took me maybe 20 minutes to do it.  I had no idea how it was going to turn out.  I just started doodling and this is what came up.  I used Sharpies and Sargent's Classic Markers on heavy stock paper.  My "I Can" maybe a little off and stressed but it is workable. 2/2/12

1 comment:

Darlene Lyons said...

Amazing! My daughter is 8years old and was learning all about Zentangles. She had her work displayed at the art gallery. I now know first hand the work that's involved! I found you in the looking for followers discussion over at the outlawz. I hope you will come visit me @ www.scrappyduesbydarlene.blogspot.com