By Carol Revalee

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Birthday Cards Sept 2011

I have a few cards that I did this week.  Matter of fact I did 3 of them but forgot to take pictures of my mother's birthday card.  So, I only did Tyler's and Brandon's Birthday card and I still have to make Carmelita's Baby Shower card...  yes, I am going to be a grand mother very soon now and I can't wait.





This one belongs to Tyler.  He just turned 19..  Boy they really grow up fast too.  Tyler is my Step Son.  His father and I got married when he was 11



And this one Belongs to my Grandson Brandon.  He is the youngest of the grandkids (13) but in just a few days, he will not be. 

2 comments:

Reflections from Granny said...

Fantastic cards Carol, I just love whimsical and fun cards, hugs, Lori m

Angela B. said...

These are so cute!! Please go take a look at my blog I left you a gift on today's post!