By Carol Revalee

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Update 5/28/11

I have been spending a lot of time just updating my blog and my husband's blog.  I haven't had a chance to work on much of my own stuff lately.  Hopefully next week I will have that chance. 

Ken still hasn't put the garden in.  I am getting a little anxious over that too.  Those tomatoes should be out by now.  I was thinking that last year, we had some ripe ones already.  I guess our tomatoes will be late and our garden will be smaller.  Ken will be spending more time on his grills this year than he did last year.  So far, just as soon as we got to the flea market this morning - two of our grills sold right off, then nothing.  The weather if very nice today.  Tommorrow is going to hotter.  Not sure if I want to stay out there or not.

The previous times at the Flea Market we was inside. This time we are outside in the shade. I really like the other vendors.  It nice to visit with them.  The lady across from us sells the best brownies. Needless to say, I couldn't pass one up.  Her husband is talking to Ken about making a large grill for him.  He wants it in a trailer.  Can't wait to take a picture of that one, once Ken and finished it to share with you all.

Be sure to pop over to Ken's blog to see the changes. http://www.kcrdesigns.com

5 comments:

Pink Crafter said...

Hi, I found your site from the forum on The Outlawz,(looking for followers) I can't wait to see what you will post next. I did like the card for your grand daughter, I hope she is better now.
Kelly G
http://possibilitiesinpink.blogspot.com

Angela B. said...

I know what ya mean! I am still waiting on my hubby to help put in a garden I finally said the heck with it and resorted to two pepper plants, one tomato plant and some herbs all in containers.. I have wanted a garden for 17 years, the entire time I have been married, I think I finally gave up on him.

Carol R said...

Ken has always done a garden for that I am grateful. Before I married him, I used to do the containers all the time. I have my herbs in them now and a few other plants. We have onions out and some flowers. Our backs just don't hold up anymore.

Sharri said...

Hi! I found your blog through the Outlawz follow me forum. Enjoy your garden!
hugz!

Blogger said...

Searching for the Ultimate Dating Website? Create an account to find your perfect date.