By Carol Revalee

Monday, May 2, 2011

Caitlin's Birthday Card

Well, I finally got another card done yesterday while Ken was at the flea market.  I stopped by Our Scrapbook store here in town. They were having a garage sale this past Saturday and pick up a couple things to make this card with. I really would like to join the shops crops to socialize.  She does a great job and the feel of the place is very home like.  If you live close by, really need to stop by and see it.  I have the banner for the shop at the bottom of my page. She is going to go online also.  How cool is that?  Well here is my card:





2 comments:

Reflections from Granny said...

Carol this card for Caitlin came out awesome, she'll love it!!!

Hugs, Lori

Dana said...

I agree with Lori!! This came out so cute!
Hugs~
Dana