By Carol Revalee

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Framed Chili Pepper


This Chili Pepper Metal Art Work is done By Ken Revalee and I have painted the frame a cool blue with scrapbook paper to match. Personally I think I need a little saying on this one but I don't know what to say.  If anyone has a great idea of one.. let me know. This is another one that is going to the Flea Market unless my dear sweat friend Roz wants it.   My next one I am working on is a hummingbird and then Ken will by doing a me a Rooster.

4 comments:

Reflections from Granny said...

This came out awesome, I'm not good on sayings but you can try www.quotegarden.com.
:) Lori m

Dana said...

I've could come up with a few but none that aren't a little saucy.. lol!! Let's just say they all involved the word "hot" ; ) So glad to be a new follower and to see what projects you both have in store for us!!
Hugs~
Dana

Roxann said...

This is amazing!

michele hileman said...

Really cool. You now have a new follower. found you from outlwazs